Monday, April 3, 2006

shams.

It's funny how things work out. You're going along about your life just fine, when all of a sudden you wake up, as if from a very long, hazy dream, to find out that it was all a sham. Everything your mind (or heart) tricked you into believing has totally dissapeared in the blink of an eye. And you find yourself standing there wondering, "what happened?" "where did I go wrong?" "what have I done to deserve finding myself in this ditch of complete hopelessness?"

All questions that I cannot answer. The funny thing is... as much as I would think that I would be broken, sad, and reduced to tears at the drop of a hat, I just don't feel that way. I feel betrayed. I feel used. I feel like I was taken for a fool. 

I am angry. 
I am bitter. 
I am numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment