Wednesday, September 26, 2007

down.

I am feeling a little down on myself today. I don't know what it is... hormones maybe? Who knows. Just down.

I feel like nothing I'm doing is good enough. I feel like I'm not making enough of a difference. I feel like the things that I saw happening for myself are not going to happen after all. I feel like there are things in my life that are slipping away from me.

Do you ever feel like that? Like everything is spinning out of control? Like everything you thought you had figured out just isn't what it seems?

I'm not big on starting over, really. The prospects of that are so mind boggling that it puts me at a standstill...

I'm not one of those people who can just keep on day by day acting like everything is ok, when it's clearly not. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and my mind works constantly trying to overcome the obstacles in my way.

Hopefully it's just "one of those days"....

No comments:

Post a Comment