Wednesday, August 20, 2008

upcoming nuptials.

So by now everyone should know that Jerry and I are getting married in a couple of weeks, (17 days from today to be exact!) and we could not be more excited about it!!

You also may know some of what we've been through in the last few months. Both of us losing our jobs, and what a shitty situation that was as well. Obviously, the timing could not have been worse for us both professionally and personally. Of course, the state of the economy has certainly not helped us either.

Unfortunately, though many of you are unable to make it to the wedding, (which I am really sad about, I thought we were going to have a huge party in Vegas guys!! LOL) but as a friend I am reaching out to you now. We've set up a "wedding fund" to help us cover the outstanding costs that lay ahead due to our unfortunate financial situation.

If you feel out of the goodness of your heart that you would like to help us out, please visit:

Jerry & Rachael's Wedding Fund

At this point, if we cancel the wedding, we lose over 5 grand in deposits that were paid months ago... so that's not really an option. I actually couldn't even bear the thought of not being able to get married to Jerry just because of the shitty things we've been put through. Not to mention all the people who are coming who would be really really pissed about travel arrangements, LOL!

Anyway, I think you guys know me well enough to know that I wouldn't say a word about us if it wasn't so important to me. So I guess that's that. We still love you guys and eventually we'll be back on top! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment