Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A new blog!

Well, I'm obviously pretty preoccupied with being pregnant. We are now within those last several weeks when there's TONS of busy work to be done. Between getting the nursery finished, getting the house ready, making sure we have what we need, inevitable baby showers, and TONS of doctors appointments... I've been busy.

Although I haven't been writing (again... yeah, I know), I've been thinking about the future of my blog. Don't get me wrong, it's not going anywhere. My concern was, that with all the "new" and the "baby" that my blog would get lost in the mix. One thing that remains important to me throughout all these new life changes is keeping my identity. While I will now and forever be "Aubrey's Mom," I will still be myself, and still want to be in touch with my own thoughts and ideas.

Since I can't think of a good way to merge the two, maintain my personal privacy, and still let the important people in my life stay up to date with everything pregnancy/baby/kid related, I decided to open a new blog. A new blog just for her.

My thought is that someday, when she's old enough, she'll enjoy reading through all the entries and looking at all the photos I have stored in "her blog." So, I'm pretty excited about it! Here's the link, and I invite anyone who is interested to follow along. There will be updates, stories, ultrasound pictures, baby bump pictures, and all the baby photos any blog can handle once she's born. :)

http://aubreyjune.blogspot.com/

And Rachael's Carrma will remain just for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment