Tuesday, January 24, 2006

cynicsm.

I hate being honest with myself because it only makes me realize things that I do not like about me as a person.  I realize I am a cynic on some levels- there are things that I will never be 100% convinced of. Love is one of those things.

I'm the kind of person who will be having the time of my life and somewhere in the back of my mind I am just waiting for the bottom to drop out. Maybe I've been burned too many times- that's not it because I don't often get burned- maybe it's because I have burned so many people in my life that I am afraid that maybe it's my due time.

I do not consider myself a bad person but I suppose that it's hard for me to think that any relationship will really ever work out when there are too many possibilities to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment