Friday, May 26, 2006

one week.

This is the last weekend before my big Vegas trip. The scandalous rendezvous with the sexy older man in my life. Can I believe it? No. Am I totally stoked? Hell yes. 

I cannot even believe this is happening to me. A real, flesh & blood, awesome guy who I have the most engaging conversations with & have the most incredible time with has taken to flying me all over the country to hang out with him. And considering all the bullshit I have been through in the past several months- it is a welcome respite.

Between falling in love with the man of my dreams, being loved by the man of my dreams, crazy psycho slut bag bitches trying to kill me, boys who cannot make up their minds, near-death hospital visits, and things that I can't even remember... I have had quite the interesting year already.

So, now I'm thinking... IT'S MY TURN for crying out loud! I deserve something good in my life! I am a good person and I need other good people in my life. People who don't take me for granted. People who care about me for REAL & don't have any problem committing to that. People who appreciate what they find in me & people who make actual time for me.

Here we go- I'm gearing up and getting REALLY excited! And I know that seeing Mr. OC again will totally make my month!

No comments:

Post a Comment