Sunday, August 27, 2006

everything in between.

So it's been quite some time since I posted anything... it appears that I am WAY overdue. The last posing was about my Mr. OC coming to visit me in Houston. Now, this was a monumental thing because Houston is where we met but since then he has been whisking me off to Vegas, California and the like to visit. BUT since we both have an open weekend, he decided to come visit me back here. 

And I must say- I totally love that. Houston is my town. I know the scene and my friends are here. So after 5 months he was finally getting the opportunity to seal the stamp of approval from the Houston gang. Let's just say he passed with flying colors! Even amongst the toughest of critics (my gay guys) he shone like a rockstar!! Of course this is no surprise to me because I already knew how special he is and because I know he is such a good fit for me, that they would all love him as well. :) Needless to say it was a great weekend!!

Last weekend I flew out to Orange County (at which point this is where I give my Nessa a HUGE shout out!) and it was breathtaking. I've pretty much never been anywhere and since I met Bob I've been to Vegas and now California. Did I mention it was beautiful? I was beside myself all weekend long. It was amazing being in his element too. I finally got to watch him in action doing the thing he lives for (surfing) and got to see everything that makes him who he is. 

Until last weekend, I thought the whole "long walks on the beach" thing was so cliche and cheezy, but not anymore. I had never been happier!! You can see it on my face in the picure I posted of us. I can honestly say that I never in my life have seen a picture that I could look at and be amazed by the true, natural, expression of happiness on my face. And it fits. I like to see myself that way and I never have.

No comments:

Post a Comment