Monday, August 27, 2007

pond scum.

Yes, I'm pissed. Why? Because I hate liars and I hate it when people try to manipulate me. I'm sorry, but I did not bust my ASS to get where I am right now so you idiots can have free run of the place.

You want work from me? Fine. Be real, be honest, and have some morals and couth for God's sake. Maybe this is me being a control freak, but NO ONE (read: NO ONE) will force my hand into any type of exchange that I am not fully ammenable. If you can't approach me as an adult, with something worthwhile to say, then I'm not interested. I don't have the time to play around, I'm busy having a life and having a career that actually makes a decent living.

Now...

This goes without saying, but you guys should KNOW better than to work with a dirtbag. Dirtbag is a really conservative nice word, considering. A disease would be a more fitting description. Not to mention crook, thief, liar, piece of shit... we could go on forever. That being said, DON'T try to convince me that it's ok. IT'S NOT. Sure as hell DON'T try to convince me that you have no choice and that I'M the one being petty about it. 

HELL NO. 

YOU weren't here. YOU don't know what happened. If you did, you wouldn't even bother returning his phone calls and we wouldn't be having this issue in the first place.

Obviously you can see where I stand. DO NOT approach me on this situation EVER AGAIN. 

The issue is dead to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment