Monday, June 8, 2009

flash in the pan.

Well, as things often have a tendency to do, they've changed again already. Upon further inspection and discussion of my newfound "opportunity," things were not quite what they seemed. Not necessarily in a bad way, but in a way that sort of made the whole thing a load of crap. After much thought, prayer, and discussion with the hubby I feel pretty good about the the fact that things didn't work out, as well as the imminent change in my other job. We've decided to go with the changes with the company I'm with, and I'll work from home and adhere to the new schedule they've set forth for me. God has mysterious ways, and I know there is a reason for all of this.

The extra time at home will certainly make for less stress, and allow me to tie up some loose ends as we're still trying to get pregnant. Hopefully the new schedule will be a blessing in the future if we ever do get pregnant. I would love to be able to be home with my baby any amount of time that I can be.

So for now, we'll tighten our belts a little bit and replenish our savings while we can. Thankfully, the hubby's business is doing well, so at least we don't have to worry there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment