Sunday, June 11, 2006

addendum.

I feel that I must issue an andendum to my last blog. It seems I have somewhat offended some of the guys I used to date. I greatly apologize. I do not truly think that any of you are worthless. Nor do I think that the relationships were worthless. I think that my jaded perception on my past has come only recently from someone who hurt me and took advantage of my good nature and genuine concern for the well being of other people. Over the course of the last 3 years there have been 2 serious relationships that have greatly affected me and remain fresh in the front of my mind. It is these relationships that caused the comments that have proved to be offensive to people who most certainly do not deserve anything but my best wishes and happy intentions!

So many of you have made a profound impact on my life and I would like to thank you for being a part of it and feel so gracious that we are still able remain friends throughout the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment