Sunday, October 22, 2006

down time.

Ok, so... in light of my new situation I have found myself having quite a bit of free time on my hands. Honestly, I enjoy it very much but somehow always seem drawn to the hustle and bustle of keeping myself as busy as possible. So, instead of enjoying my afternoons and such, I find myself making camp in Buckley's extra office working on my briefs and helping Crystal asnwer phones, just to stay busy. 

Oh, well... I guess that's just my nature! I can't help it, I'm a workaholic or something. Nothing wrong with that I guess, but I will be glad when I am not juggling two jobs at the same time. Working alot is not a problem... working just as hard in two different fields is what seems to wear me down these days. 

Crystal was right- I am definitely reading about some disturbing lives and it's hard not to let your emotions get involved. I guess that will just take time and practice to master looking past it.

Ok, enough babbling for now. I do have to send congrats out to Jerry Wayne for the big news he just delivered me... YEAH FOR YOU! It's about damn time!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment