Friday, October 6, 2006

news.

Ok, who's ready to hear the story?

Last Friday I had a huge falling out with my boss. It was a long time coming, I guess but it pushed me to do what I have been needing to do for a long time: move on. Of course I was upset and feeling irrational, and I would have never made it through the day without my friends rallying around me. 

Andrea pushed me out of the nest and Crystal caught me. haha. Without the encouragement of Andrea to get the hell out and both her and Crystal's support in finding a new destination, I may not have made this step that I have been needing to make for months. And I am so grateful. I am still stunned by the fact that it took less than 3 hours to find a new job. And not just a job, but something that I have the potential to do really well at and even make a career of. Thank you so much girls for having my back and helping me get out of that volatile situation. :) I owe you BIG TIME!

SO anyway- on to Sean Buckley's office to write briefs for he and Crystal and back to a normal life. No more working 70 hour weeks. No more being on call 24 hours a day. No more of my cell phone blowing up all the time. No more running bullshit errands all the time. No more picking up the pieces.

AND I can FINALLY take a vacation!! I have had a WHOPPING 2.5 days off this year and I think I'm due. Yea!!

On top of all that I am moving on Saturday to a new, cheaper apartment so not only will I be making more money, but I will be spending less. Works out pretty well I think. It's funny how all this happened in only a matter of a week. 

Wish me luck, and keep in touch and you can email me at 
rceezee@sbcglobal.net and my cell phone number will be the same!

Thanks again girls for making it possible to change my life for the better! It was about time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment