Monday, January 26, 2009

25 things.

Import from a Facebook post:


You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I hate NASCAR, like, violently.
2. I'm only 27, but I feel like I'm 35.
3. Sometimes people think I'm 35.
4. I've gotten mean over the years.
5. So much so that I've actually made a comment about birth control to a woman who's kid was screaming in a restaurant.
6. That scares me because I used to be so nice. :)
7. I have a tumor in my right breast.
8. That scares me too.
9. My very first crush was Patrick Swayze... I may have been 4.
10. I do not like feet, and I really do not like them touching me.
11. I recently had to explain the concept of "tossing salad" to my boss. It was pretty damn embarrassing.
12. I love clothes shopping.
13. I can go months without ever having to do laundry.
14. I sing in the car, and I pretend that I'm REALLY good at it.
15. I love my little dog as much as I imagine loving a real baby. She just too darn cute and unbelievably smart.
16. I am a total slob. I would never clean house if I didn't have to. Thank God Jerry likes doing dishes!
17. When marijuana becomes legal, I will become a farmer's wife.
18. I have the strangest recurring nightmare about missing the school bus and running and running... What's even more strange is this is all taking place at Alamo Jr. High.
19. After hearing horror stories from other friends, I feel so blessed that I love my family-in-law so much. One of the highlights of my week is meeting them for dinner on Monday nights.
20. I am a surprisingly bad ass Rockband drummer!!!
21. My favorite movie to watch over and over is Legally Blonde.
22. I freaking love Celine Dion, but do not listen to her music when anyone else is around.
23. I believe I was a hippie in my past life.
24. I never thought twice about being pro-choice until I saw the Body Worlds 2 exhibit.
25. I'm kinda sad this is over because suddenly I have alot more I want to say... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment