Tuesday, October 11, 2005

dog tired.

So I am absolutely exhausted today. I don't even know how that's possible. I woke up on the couch at like 10:30 or something then went upstairs and lay awake until midnight. I can't seem to shake this weird feeling in my stomach. It's almost like I have this premonition that something bad is happening on the horizon. I'm sure it has to do with the uncertainty in so many levels of my life right now, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier to sleep.

I wish that making decisions and following through with them was not such a taxing effort. I thought that maybe I would be able to relax a little bit once I got my life in order, but unfortunately "getting my life in order" has turned it upside down.

I guess only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment