Friday, October 21, 2005

lisa lampanelli.

OK I just have to say that I think I have met the coolest chick in the entire world this week.  Lisa Lampanelli... you have probably seen her on Comedy Central's Roast of Pam Anderson or in her Comedy Central Special.  Well, she is playing at the club this week and I think she is the coolest.

She hung out with Andrea and I last night after the show and I have to tell you, she has her shit together.  It's so awesome to talk to a woman who has totally made herself and is confident enough to admit that.  I always appreciate someone who can be real and tell you what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear. 

She may be the "Queen of Mean" onstage, but she is really a great person to talk with and could probably teach me many things! All I'm saying is I won't complain when she calls me a cunt or a twat because I know she means it with love. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment